What's new

Yippy Skippy, new Toy yeahhh (1 Viewer)

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
Well as i have mentioned before. I was going to invest in a router table, and not a bench top either, i wanted a full on router table that will be able to take anything i throw at it, so i did some research and was looking at Woodcrafts table line, and Bench Dog seemed to have really nice set up, more like a full on shaper then a router table, and lastly i saw Rockler.com line of tables, the basic seems really nice, but i still wanted more, so invested in the Master-R-Lift table with the pine legs and dust port. The price was just a little high for my blood, but i got an email from rockler and they had 15% of everything, except power tools. So i did the math and i could squeak it in, so i did it.

It arrived at my house this past monday, after being back ordered for about 3 weeks, :frowning: but i now have it and can finish up my Pi loud speakers and my Audio Rack that i have been slowly been plunking away at all summer. So i broke out my lock miter bit and gave it ago, i initially tried to take one pass, but it was putting too much of a strain of my Porter Clabe 690 so i made three passes per cut, moving the fence back ever so slightly, i got no burning and the joints seem flawless, I just did my Audio rack so far and i need to pick up mounting hardware tomorrow, so i can finish that one and then get my Pi's done.

Well i just wanted to share in the good news and here are some pics

http://homepage.mac.com/alrossnin/PhotoAlbum55.html

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
Yeah yeah you suck! :D

That is GORGEOUS! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Okay now where is the "green with envy" emoticon when you
need it! LOL

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
hehehe, now if i wasn't working a 60 hour week next week (no days off) so i could finish my projects

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
That anodized blue looks awesome! You lucky bastard. :) I neither have the funds nor the room for something that nice... I have to borrow my dad's old Craftsman. :angry:

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
I've had that same router table for a year or so now. I really do like it. I have some sort of aftermarket router raiser that I bought at a woodworking show but have just never gotten around to installing it. I guess I should do that sometime soon.

Congrats!:emoji_thumbsup:

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
theres a jig that you can buy from rockler that will make a cut out for the master-r-lift. if i had more time i could have actually constructed it but seeing i have none, i opeted to buy it, next stop, JET table saw :D

There nothing excessive like excess

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
All I have to do is drill a hole in the mounting plate and then modify my router and then I'll be set. I just haven't taken the time to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks