Yet another thread :) Enjoy....

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, Jul 26, 2006.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

For a while now, I've been thinking (I know, dangerous!) about starting a website called, whyitsaround.com... or something similair.

For instance...

Time and time again I see people complaining about the box they have to get when getting digital cable. So, first we explain to them in as simple a language as possible, why the cable company thinks the box is needed. Then we explain to them all the different connections, why they are around, and wich one delivers the best picture. Then, we show them how to properly hook it up.

After all that, we tell them why they shouldn't get Digital Cable in the first place, because chances are they won't watch 65% of those channels to begin with, and save them 50$'s on their cable bill [​IMG]..

There might be a site like this in existance, though. The first person who invents a TV that has a Plasma/Lcd picture, included VCR/DVD Player, and Digital Cable Ready with no card or box needed, will be a saint among the technophobes [​IMG]. I'd personally give him a million dollar check if I had the dough, just so I don't have to be called down every 10 minutes when they want to do something as simple as change a channel..

My response to that question...'Do you want to change the channel on the TV, or Cable Box?' [​IMG]

2. BrianW

BrianW Cinematographer

Brian
    It sounds to me more like you're describing wtfisit.com.