What's new

Yet another new item from SVS! (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
After waiting for a long time SVS has finally gotten a new item that all SV sub owners have to have in their HT.

A new wall plaque!

[url=http://www.svsubwoofers.com/images/accessories/blacklogo2.jpg] [/url]

Made by Showcase Signs exclusively for SVS these plaques are it. They are available in either black or white to fit in any decor.

If you are an SV sub owner or waiting to get yours there is no better way to tell everyone that you are a proud SV subwoofer owner. Then you can demonstrate to them why.

Parker

Joe Mihok

Second Unit
too pricey for me but if I ever had an extra $70 CND I'd get one. Just gonna work on getting an SVS first :).

Ron Stimpson

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for pointing them out Parker.

Indeed, people were asking more and more for these so we couldn't put it off any longer. Fortunately Nick at Showcase Signs exceeded all expectations in creating a stunning product.

They are more costly than our old "wall logos" ... but if anything they're a better value!

I have to get some pro-shots of them soon, the ones on the site don't come close to doing them justice.

Ron

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Ron:

Be sure to post them on the forum. I agree with that the pictures don't do these plaques justice.

Parker

Trevor_J

Second Unit
Hey Ron, I was wondering if you guys are planning on making the SVS animation available. I'd like to put it on a DVD along with all my intros.

Nick P

Second Unit
Parker and Ron - thank you for the kind words. The SVS and HTF plaques both turned out exceedingly well if I do say so myself. ;)

For those who don't know me, which I'm sure is 99.7% of you, my name is Nick Pearson - owner of Showcase-Signs. After working with the industrial equipment for several years I recently ventured out and started my own business manufacturing high quality interior decorative plaques for home entertainment environments. Home Theater, bars and gamerooms are the categories I offer as well as custom work from your own art or logo.

I'm a professed graduate from the Ron Stimpson and Tom Vodhanel school of business so if you have any questions or problems just email me and I will reply, hopefully in 24 hours or less. Ron and Tom have shown us all how a company can and should be run so my hat is off to you gentlemen.

I'd also like to thank our forum owners Ron and Parker for welcoming me into the business side of things with open arms and a helping hand.
Thank you for pointing this out. I taken over 100 pictures of my products and none of them have captured just how good the plaques really look. It's been quite frustrating to say the least. I'm still working on it though! :)

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
I have one of the black SVS plaques and I must tell you that the pictures on the site do not do them justice at all. They are very high end looking once you can see them in you hand and would hang proud next to your Dolby or what ever else you want to hang in you HT. Thanks Ron and you need to figure out a way to get a better photo of those things up! Almost looks like a license plate. I was very shocked when I opened it up and it was 100X better than it looked in the photo.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Mike,

I know I know ;^) Those are the best that my digital camera and amateur lighting could manage.

I've got a plan to get them and some other items shot soon but there's only 8 days a week and sometimes you just have to pick your fights.

Trevor,

I'm sure if you e-mail us Erik Kroner can flip you the animation file (just can't have it distributed further is all).

Ron

ScottCarr

Second Unit
For those that might be on the fence about these new plaques, I will be the second to say the picture does not do them justice. These are very beefy, heavy well constructed plaques. I for one whould have never questioned the quality coming from SvS.

Are they worth $45 plus ship. NOPE. They are more like $60 or more.

Ron Thank you again for another great product. I mean THANKS!!!!!

Scott

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
I've got an original black in the HT room, and an original white in the adjacent office. I use the white for photo ops with the black labs; they both look great with it hanging around their neck.

Since the original sign maker is now defunct, these will be collector's items someday. With that said, sounds like an upgrade is in order to be commensurate with the fit and finish of the new PB2-Ultra. Hats off to Nick for making what appears to be an awesome product that looks/feels even better in person. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ed

Nick P

Second Unit
Edward, I thank you as well. If you get one of the new plaques from the initial run it would be considered a "first edition" which I'm sure will be a collector's item someday too. :D

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Not a doubt that the first ones were good, I have a white one of those but the new ones are even better. Just look like something you would see hanging on the wall when you walked into a high end HT store. It's a steal at $45.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks