What's new

Yet another great SVS customer service story!! (1 Viewer)

Ray Nist

Agent
I found a B-stock 25-31cs on their website this morning for sale. I am going to use this for my living room (already have a 16-46PC+ in the family room) for music and videogames. I had asked what their policy is regarding custom tune (to 22hz)for B-stock items and was told that they are sold as they appear on the site. So I figured at some point in the future I would buy the custom tuned port from SVS until I got this email from Tom just a few minutes ago.

"Hi Ray, we'll be loading it on the UPS truck in about 15 minutes. BTW, I had a free 10 minutes so I unboxed it, and retuned it to 22hz for you...and then reboxed it..:)

Tom V.
SVS"

I can't express how pleased I am. This was not expected at all. I had a great experience with them when I bought my 16-46pc+, but the great service from them just never stops. I need to find another room in my house that needs a SVS :)

--Ray

terence

Supporting Actor
If i never had any dealings with these guys i would bet these guys are not for real, but since i have it is steal unreal. I will always do my sub business with SVS.:emoji_thumbsup:

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
yeah they are the greatest, last time I had trouble with my SVS they gave me support in the middle of the night on a sunday. . . that is unreal for me to think that they would go out of their way at such an hour to help me out. They are the best customer support I have ever dealt with.

keep up the excellent job guys! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks