What's new

Yet another BUFFY DVD release... (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
as much as I love Buffy... enough is enough. All seven seasons are out, and there's already the Chosen Collection set.

How about dropping Buffy and start working on those Ally McBeal sets, and why not give us an Angel Shanshu Collection or something along the lines as well. There are already several options to check Buffy out on DVD. Fox is gonna do to this franchise what they did with Friends. I know they also did similar crap with X-Files last year but.... when they did it, X-Files sets retailed for $99.99, now you can get each season of Buffy under $40 (and under $30 at most e-tailers) easily.

Let Buffy rest in peace and start cracking on other shows.

Johnny S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
^ Jay I think you would agree that it's starting to get to a point comparable to Friends. :) I agree. Time needs to be spent on other projects.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
is it me or does it seem like Fox execs picked episodes with darts? 4 of these episodes (Hush, Halloween, The Wish and Passion) are definately among the shows best, but some of the other choices are suspect. The Pack over Prophecy Girl if they're gonna go the season 1 route? Same Time Same Place over Conversations With Dead People for season 7? Nothing from season 5 (The Gift? The Body?) or season 6 (Once More With Feeling? Seeing Red?). This isn't really a good selection of a "Best of" set, even though half of it is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks