What's new

Yesss, finally my ht's pics! (1 Viewer)

Scott Pultz

Auditioning
Looks great! I love the color.
Since you have the room, you should try pulling your speakers away from the wall to see if it improves the sound any. You may be pleasantly surprised!

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I mean no offense, but when I first brought up the pictures I had to laugh. That little TV looks so out of place in a home theater, is there a story behind it? Other than that, great job. That place looks sweet. I think the one chair idea is definitely a good one.
biggrin.gif

[Edited last by Keith Mickunas on August 14, 2001 at 10:39 PM]

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Bernard, very nice room.
How do you find your JMLabs? What characteristics do they have?
Patrick
------------------
If you live in Vancouver, B.C. or the surrounding areas, take a look at the Local Home Theater Forum Meets section for a Vancouver meet.
My DVD Collection

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

«snip» That little TV looks so out of place in a home theater, is there a story behind it? «snip»
Keith,
I'm really surprise this comment not came before...
;-). Yes, there is a story behind this. Like I don't have my projector yet, I need a TV to set up my gear (monitor) and the only one I have was this little little one (except my big big heavy 36"). I simply forget to take «the thing» off before taking picture. I only realize that 2 ou 3 days ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks