What's new

YES !!! My quest is complete - almost (1 Viewer)

DavidUL

Agent
Well a big thank you to those that pointed me in the right direction...

On thursday my ROTEL 1057 finally arrived !! Its only been a few days but OMG ! what a great sound.. here is the set up.. ,i'll post some pics once i can figure out how to...

PS3
ROTEL RSX 1057
PANAMAX M5100ex
B&W 602s3 (L,R)
B&W LCR 600 (CENTER)
Straightwire Quartet speaker wire going to all 3 up front (Bi-wired)
Monster M Series for all interconnects (digital, component, etc)

*Denon SUB (from a HTB set)
*Toshiba SD TV
*these items will be replaced after wedding in july ;)

I am a loss for words when i say how good this sounds and its not even broken in yet.. i watched the presitge BD 2x and the sound and seperation is incredible.. but the music dvd's in my collection are stand out 2 that i can not get enough of are pink floyd pulse and roger waters live flesh.. WOW WEEEE !

John Brill

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Congrats David sounds like a sweet system ;) (little biased considering I have a similar setup with the RSX-1067 and 7xB&W LCR 600 with a B&W ASW650 Sub)

If you like the sound now, wait till you upgrade your sub. Personally, I'm happy with the B&W sub but wonder if getting an SVS or HSU would have been better (and cheaper too!).

Enjoy.

DavidUL

Agent
i am actually using some denons from my HTiB for the rears.. and they dont sound that bad actully.. my plan is to in hopfully 6-9 month pick up the B&W 7's and move the 6's to the rear.. waiting on the new samsung or JVC lcd's to come out need a new TV really really Bad.. one step at a time..

BUT man things are sounding great right now.. watching rush 30th aniv DVD and is sound awesome...

on a side note though....

the imaging is sooooo good really dont need any rear speakers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks