1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

YES, Men Behaving Badly finally on DVD

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Sami Kallio, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Sami Kallio

Sami Kallio Screenwriter

2. Drew Mertz

Drew Mertz Stunt Coordinator

Damn I was happy for a second 'till I saw it was the UK version. I caught an episode of the UK show and thought the show/cast was just horrible. The US version was soooo much better at least the first season. Give me that and I can die happy.

3. Marko Berg

Marko Berg Supporting Actor

[​IMG]

I'm glad to hear the classic British series is coming to DVD. Thanks for the info!

4. Sami Kallio

Sami Kallio Screenwriter

Hmmm, everyone else seems to think quite the opposite. The US show was horrible compared to the original. But if everyone liked the same thing...

5. Christopher B

Christopher B Stunt Coordinator

This always happens to me!

Just after I have my friend pick up the complete PAL Australian release of the complete series, they release it here in the states. Hopefully I will have paid less for the complete series than if I bought it through the BBC America website. I know I save money buying Coupling from Amazon UK.

Oh well [​IMG]

6. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Was there ever an american produced TV sitcom under the same name starring Norm Mcdonald... for some reason that's always what I associate when I see a thread with this title posted on the forums?

7. Sami Kallio

Sami Kallio Screenwriter

They had a remake in the US starring Justin Bateman and Rob Schneider. Not nearly as good as the original, IMHO.

8. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Ah yeah... that's the one. I don't think I've ever seen the original, but I liked that show a lot. It was one of the few sitcoms of the late 90's that I bothered watching.

9. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

I can't remember the Norm Mcdonald version. The US version starring Justin Bateman and Rob Schneider was so funny I almost cried. I was really disappointed when it was cancelled. I can't believe other people didn't like the show. It was good I thought. Will it ever make it to DVD? How many seasons were there? I would buy this if it was on DVD.

10. Sami Kallio

Sami Kallio Screenwriter

Consider buying the original version then, it's much better than the remake IMHO. Characters are more natural and the whole set is more better in British English. I might be biased because it's the original and that's what I saw first. Remakes are always remakes if you have watched the original.