What's new

YES: Greatest Video Hits DVD ... info? (1 Viewer)

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
To complement my Van Halen thread, ICE Magazine is saying that YES will have a new DVD called Greatest Video Hits (Rhino Home Video) on July 27.

As with the Van Halen DVD, there is no information anywhere I can find, including YES's own Web site.

I e-mailed ICE Magazine about the VH and YES DVDs to make sure they were accurate in their reporting. However, in my VH post, the URL I gave goes straight to an article announcing this DVD. But for the YES DVD, there is no article, just an announcement in their Vault Releases section.

icemagazine.com has been very accurate in their release dates but the non-information regarding these two titles is baffling.

:confused:

If anything, my threads will make more people aware of these possible DVDs.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Okay, still no word about VH's "new" Video Hits DVD but CD Universe does have information about Yes's Greatest Video Hits DVD.

It was released in Feb. 2003 (!) and retails for $35! It includes 13 videos but they don't say if they are music video, concert videos or what. Yikes!

Amazon also has it listed (with no information: track listing, sound format, etc.) but it says it's Canadian. That's why it costs so much!

So where is the US version that ICE Magazine says comes out tomorrow???

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I just got a reply from ICE Magazine who says that the labels have dropped these titles (Van Halen and YES Greatest Video Hits DVDs) off their release schedules. The August issue of ICE Magazine will state this and they'll update their website as information comes in.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Thanks for the link, Mike.

YES has so many live DVDs that I don't care about them anymore. I would really REALLY love to have all of their music videos in surround sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks