What's new

Yamaha's former flagship RX-V2092 for sale (1 Viewer)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Specs are here

I bought this new...time for me to upgrade. Been in a smoke free environment, coddled all this time; never driven to extremes. Still have both remotes (it includes a multi room remote as well as the main remote). The original box was tossed during last year's spring clean up here at home.

I'm asking $400300 plus shipping to your location (or free pickup if you're near Albany, NY)

Member here since 1998. I have a great rating on half.com under jpeter1093. Paypal works for me.

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
How about $350 for the receiver AND a Toshiba DVD-2108 that's also in excellent condition save for a child induced scratch on the front of the drawer. A receiver and a DVD player, just add speakers for an excellent HTIB!

Chris Muollo

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jeff,
What model year is it? I'm putting together a secondary system, but don't want to spend much money on it (more $ for my primary!). I don't want to insult you with a low-ball offer, so I'll just come out and ask you if you have a
"won't go lower than" price in mind. I don't need another DVD player at this time. Let me know.
Chris

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Sent you an email, Chris. Thanks.

Where in Mass. are you, Chris? If you're near the NY border, you could save on shipping. I'd be willing to meet halfway if not too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks