Yamaha YST305, IRD MB-100's

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Robert V, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Robert V

Robert V Stunt Coordinator

I n the process of changing stereo rig, so a few items need to go.

Yamaha YST: Bought this sub to integrate with MMG's. Due to the fact that I am trading the MMG's for 1.6's, no longer need a sub. Don't let the name/price fool you. Utilizing two 8 inch drivers in a slim cabinet. this sub produces fast, tight bass, not boomy at all. The controls are located on the front panel, the rear panel has phase switch, auto on off, speaker ins/outs and rca input. Have all packaging materials, and will ship via FedEx (insured of course). I have pics if interested. 3 months old $150 obo

IRD MB100's: These monoblocks can drive almost any speaker. These are produced by IRD and are sold without the dreaded DC caps. Not much to say that hasn't alreadt been said before. Check out TNT reviews, Le Amp reviews, etc. Will double box, all packaging materials etc etc.1 year old $350 obo

IAll items are mint (no blemishes) and were all A stock. I am the original owner of each. Check feedback at Audioweb for RJV1976 and buy in confidence. E-mail me for pics and more info: [email protected]

2. mshale

mshale Auditioning

Hi, Robert:

If the IRD MB-100 amps are still available, I'll take them. Let me know what the shipping would be to 40475 (Richmond, KY). You can send an email to [email protected]

Thanks.

Mark

3. Tom Donaghue

Tom Donaghue Stunt Coordinator

Wow, this has to be the oldest post reference I've ever seen. [​IMG]

Mark, you might want to take a look at the date of the original post:

06-28-2003, 07:29 AM

While it is a remote possibility that Robert still has this for sale, I think for him to still have it for five years and still want to sell it would be a stretch to say the least... [​IMG]

4. mshale

mshale Auditioning

My bad--I mistook the local date for the date of posting.

--M.