What's new

Yamaha s2300 dvd player...close to buying (1 Viewer)

Anyone have any comments on the Yamaha s2300...I have done some research and it appears to be the best multi function unit out there. I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks, Marty

John-Miles

Screenwriter
Well I can tell you that I am extremely pleases with mine, it is built like a tank, it weighs over 17 pounds, whisper quiet, and the picture is amazing.

the Bass management may not be perfect, but it is very good, so i have no complaints, as far as sound quality goes, it is the ebst i ahve ever heard.

I posted all my thoughts on this a while ago, in a minute i will edit this with a link to my little review

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=126738

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I agree with everything John said. Its a great all around player, and the universal support is very nice to have. The video is superb and I've enjoyed it more than any other player I've used.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I think it is great. I'm still playing around a bit with the bass management (have the Chesky DVD-A with test tones on order) calibration, but the sound quality is stunning. Picture quality is close to my RP82.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks