What's new

Yamaha Rx-v995 Sweet ! In Box !!! (1 Viewer)

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
The RX-V995 is a 5-channel receiver providing finest performance and processing available for music and video sound. Discrete power transistors rather than IC chips are used in the amplifier section to provide the cleanest sound possible. The amp delivers 100 watts each to the five channels. The new Dolby Digital and DTS systems are fully discrete providing six channels of sound. Five are full-frequency channels, and the sixth is a low frequency effects channel. Dolby Digital is available on DVD and laserdisc. DTS is available on DVD, LD, and CD. The RX-V995 is prepared for the future. It has back-panel inputs to accommodate a third 5.1-channel system, should one be developed, or a decoder for the new DVD Audio standard. Yamaha has designed and employed a new IC chip - YSS-918 - that handles Dolby Digital and DTS decoding, as well as Yamaha's Digital Sound Field Processing, Cinema DSP, and Tri-Field Processing. Yamaha's exclusive Digital Sound Field Processing for music recreates the acoustic personalities....
This unit is MINT and includes the MINT remote control and original box and owners manual ! There are 3 listed on e-bay right now for 349.00 and higher !
I'll take 300.00 or nearest REASONABLE offer.NOT going to give it away, so if you make a ridiculous offer, I won't even respond, so be reasonable.
Buyer pays shipping.
[email protected]

Mike<>

Auditioning
free plug:

i have one of these myself and for 5.1 it works great. it's driving notoriously power hungry paradigm 100's, and doing it well. if all you need is 5.1, this is a way better unit than anything you'd find new for $300.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks