What's new

Yamaha RX-V 2500 Problem (1 Viewer)

ClaytonMG

Stunt Coordinator
It used to be -10db, but now it's +10. I have no clue what could've caused it to change. But I'll call tomorrow to see what Ultimate Electronics will do for me (since I bought it there and I think they're an authorized Yamaha dealer).

Clayton

bdlhome

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian

MuneebM,

This might be a long shot given the age of this post but hoping you can help potientally on two counts.

I'm looking to reset my RX-V2400 to see if it helps with a problem I'm seeing when trying to control it via the RS232 port but the thread referenced in the post above appears to now be dead. Can you or anyone reading this please post instructions to reset the RX-V2400

I also wondered if you have any thoughts about the problem I'm seeing with the RS232 control. Anything that changes on the Receiver is immediately report via the RS232 port and works great. However, if I send a command it isn't actioned until a key is pressed on the remote. So as an example if I send a mute command via RS232 port nothing happens, but then if I press volume up on the IR Remote the mute command is then processed.

thanks,
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks