What's new

Yamaha receivers yellow front display color?? (1 Viewer)

brianSCH

Auditioning
Hi guys,
I know this may be trivial, but need to ask those in the know. I'm purchasing a HTR in the near future and have several models in mind. My only question now is the front LCD display on Yamaha receivers. All other brands appear to have the light blue display color, but the Yamaha's have the yellowish orange glow. When viewing from across a room, is there any problem seeing the Yamaha display, it just doesn't look that bright when looking at it in a store?? Not a show stopper, but if you can't see the display, having a remote would be useless if you have to get up to adjust anything!!!! THanks for any and all inputs!
Brian S.

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
I've got no problem seeing mine from roughly 10 feet away though I have onscreen display on my model so I tend to use that.

JimC_A

Stunt Coordinator
I see the receiver fine as well. I quit using the on screen option when I had it figured out.

Adam.Gonsman

Stunt Coordinator
I'll put in another vote. I have no problems seeing the display on my V3300 from about 12 feet away. To be honest, I also find it much less distracting in the dim light/total dark of serious viewing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks