What's new

Yamaha Receivers with DPL II and Coupler Preout/Main In? (1 Viewer)

Wayne Reibold

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for a low-mid level Yamaha receiver hopefully with DPL II and it must have a coupler preout/main in connection.

I looked around Yamaha's website but I'm not finding receivers on their site with DPL II. I'm finding old receivers like the RX-V2095 and RX-V1000 that don't even have DPL II. I'm thinking Yamaha hasn't updated their website since most any other manufacturer have DPL II on pretty much everything from their low end to high end receivers.

If anyone knows of the model numbers of Yamaha receivers in the low to mid level that have coupler preout/main in (mandatory) and DPL II (desired), that would be great!

Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
Wayne,

Although I expect that a number of the new units yet to be released will have preouts, I don't think you are going to find preout/main-in on Yamaha's low-to-mid level receivers. Of the current models listed on their website, the RX-V1200 and RX-V2200 do not have this, the RX-V3200 and RX-Z1 do. Historically, I believe they have limited the preout/main-in feature to their higher priced receivers.

Cliff

Wayne Reibold

Stunt Coordinator
I notice the Yamaha RX-V1000 at $800 list has the coupler pre out/main in which is what I'd consider a mid-priced receiver. The downside of this receiver I see is no DPL II. Is Yamaha behind many other manufacturers in regards to introducing their full line with DPL II? Does Yamaha have a new line of receivers coming out soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks