What's new

xXx problems...The subtitles won't go away!!! (1 Viewer)

Hello All,
I just got this DVD and when I watch it, whenever there is a part that has people speaking in a foriegn language, the subtitles come up. That is normal, but when they talk in English, the subtitles are still there. When I turn them off, they always come back.

Anyone else having these problems?

Thanks,
Andrew

H

Hank

Hmmmm. I haven't picked this up yet but it sounds like a problem that was on the Spy Game dvd.

Brett C

Second Unit
There is nothing wrong with the disc, the movie had subtitles in these places at the theater except they were on the actual print instead you have the ugly player generated subs on the DVD for these scenes...

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
The subs are player generated...but they shouldn't be appearing when english is spoken. Sounds just like the Spy Game and Holy Grail problem. The copy I watched on my Toshiba didn't have this problem.

Bruce

Rob T

Screenwriter
My parents got it a few days a go and are watching it now and they're having the same problem and I have to keep going back and turning the subs off.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Andrew, it might help if you stated the brand and model of your DVD player. Also are you sure the subtitles are turned off from the movie's menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks