What's new

xXx - new teaser & music (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Just saw the new Triple X teaser (available at quicktime.com) and I'm pretty pumped for the flick. What were the songs used in the preview? Specifically, the song near the end where all sound effects are gone, just the music is playing. You know, ♫"Just...let it go!"♫

mike.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
This movie looks like a modern, American James Bond. But then again, what's wrong with that?

Looks like it could be a cool action flick.

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Anyone have the "right click and save" version of this? I right click and all I get is the ability to save the .html file...grr..

Phil

DanR

Supporting Actor
I specifically like:

-"You ever been punched in the face for talking too much?"

-"I want ALL that, in here."

Looks like there's some good action here too. I think recently the producer said there'd be very little CGI. That's good as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be watching this on August 2.

Regards,

Dan

Kimmo Jaskari

Screenwriter
Saving seems to work fine if you have Quicktime Pro, ie the bought and paid for version. That seems to be the fact with the other QT trailers too.

DanR

Supporting Actor
There's a new trailer available today. This looks like another mindless fun movie. I can't wait.

The last line in the trailer is great, "The things I'm gonna do for my country."

Regards,

Dan

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
From the director of The Fast and the Furious. So that means, great stunts, and nothing else. Mindless entertainment is needed from time to time, I'm sure I'll dole out the bucks to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks