X'mas will never be the same again....ever!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Danny Tse, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

2. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson

What the hell happened to the other 7? [​IMG]

3. Cees Alons

Cees Alons Moderator

Cees Alons
  4. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

That's what you get for having a nose that leaves an infrared signature.

5. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Supporting Actor

You know I thought something was up when I saw Santa at Autozone buying a set of fog lamps last night. He was grumbling to himself about some jet or something and I thought he said something about Rudolph but I couldn't make it out. It just won't be the same anymore. I'm still hoping we will find out that this is all some cruel hoax.

6. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

The truth will be unveiled when NORAD does their yearly monitoring of Santa's path. If the Danish authorities were thorough, they'd probably find that Mrs. Claus also died of a heart attack. Are we going to blame that on F-16 fly by's? An autopsy might find more than a few similarities in the presence of drugs in both corpses.

7. Nathan*W

Nathan*W Screenwriter

Nathan
    [​IMG] LMAO!

8. Cees Alons

Cees Alons Moderator

Cees Alons
    You children don't understand it.

The money Santa got, will be given to one of those very clever doctors who will make Rudolph alive and healthy again!

Remember when you broke that little bow, when you were three years old? Daddy first tried to glue the pieces together, but it wouldn't stick. Yet the next day, after going out for a while, Daddy had fixed it completely and even when you looked ever so closely, you couldn't even see where it was broken originally!

And that doll, even Daddy seemed unable to get the shattered eye back in? But when he got home from work in his car, he had had it fixed in the shop beautifully! Even that old scratch on her cheek (when you had dropped her from the stairs occasionally) was gone! She only had wrong clothes on, but after you changed that, she was as new for more than five more years. And you still own that doll, somewhere.

Daddy said it was a matter of being willing to spend some money when it must.

(Too bad, when Daddy himself passed away no such doctor could get him back, perhaps they didn't have enough money. And now he's gone, nothing in the world gets properly mended anymore.)

So, boys and girls, now Santa got the money from the government, Rudolph, the one and only, will be back! As simple as that (or perhaps: as simple as Dad)!

Cees

9. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

I'm still amazed that Denmark has an air force.

10. Greg Dorsey

Greg Dorsey Extra

At top speed their F-16(s) can fly acorss the country in just over 10 minutes. [​IMG]

11. Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott Cinematographer

Paul McElligott
    Two words: Cloning reindeer.

12. Lynda-Marie

Lynda-Marie Supporting Actor

Maybe Santa should recruit Rudolph's cousin, Leroy the Redneck Reindeer* to take his place. A redneck at least, would have his shotgun and be able to return fire.

* This won't make sense unless you have heard the song by Joe Diffie, Leroy the Redneck Reindeer.