XM for $77.00 a year

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
We just bought a 2007 Honda Odyssey with XM free for 3 months. I really like XM but don't want to pay nearly $150.00 a year for the service.

I got this code "ZWINBACK MYP1" off a car forum and called the XM toll-free number. I told them I wanted to subscribe and that I had a $77/yr promo code. He asked me what the code was. I told him and he said, 'OK' No problem getting it at all.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Huh. I wonder how XM's bottom line is faring when I keep reading about give aways when they are losing subscriber traction.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Yeah, you gotta wonder. It makes you think right now the game between Sirrius and XM is who can get the most subscribers regardless of what it costs the company.

I don't have a clue who/what the code was originally for, but I got absolutely no questions asked when I used it.

Brent T

Second Unit
You can call XM to cancel and get it for around $3 bucks a month. My last friend to stick with XM has done this several times and they always give him something extra. This past time he got a free unit even though he told them he would just sell it on EBay.

There are deals to be had with XM much like with Directv, just keep fishing till you get an operator who is willing to work with you.

I hope you enjoy Satellite Radio !

Forum Sponsors

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicke2000