What's new

xiaoxiao 7 Is Out! More fun With Stick Figures (2 Viewers)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Cool, thanks for the link. What's with the to be cont..? He never did this before. Oh well it's not so much about kung fu this time, more like an action flick.
Be sure to post when the 2nd part is out. :)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I tried to load it at work but our proxy filter denied me saying it was "extreme" which was the first time I saw that.. Usually it denies me stuff which are "games" (but apparently they don't know about the X-box since there's a ton of xbox sites I can still check. I didn't have time to get the IP address, which is the one way to get around our stupid filter, but I will soon..

Jay

mark_d

Second Unit
The link in the first post has some related links, and that'll get you everything except 1 and 6. The copy of 1 I have is an avi rather than swf like the others. I doubt I'll still have the URL where I found it but if you're desperate I could email it to you.

It's 1.44 Mb, and my connection is slow, so I don't really wanna have to email it too many times.

Mark

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
That's good stuff! My favorite one so far was (I believe) the 6th one. Is that the one where the guy just kicks ass all over two levels of a room?

Can't wait for the next one!

mark_d

Second Unit
The room with 2 levels is 3. 4 is like a Virtua Cop style interactive shooter. 5 has them coming back from the dead and is more slapstick (my kind of thing!), 6 I don't have (anyone help?) and 7 is the one linked to in the first post of this thread.

FWIW, 1 is an avi, a bit more crude, but very funny, 2 requires a little interaction and is laid out like a traditional 2D fighting game.

Whoever it is that's putting these out is, IMO, a genius who deserves a wider audience.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks