Xfiles: Fight The Future DVD... Wheres the Extra Footage?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jared Reich, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Jared Reich

Jared Reich Stunt Coordinator

says extra footage on the back of the box... where is it in the dvd menu? Ive looked through whole making of and its not there eithr.

2. Craig_Ehr

Craig_Ehr Second Unit

The footage appears in the scene in the limousine between Fox Mulder and the "Well-Manicured Man". It consists primarily of:

a discussion of the "project" and Mulder's family's connection to it, especially as related to Fox's sister, Samantha.

That's it. Only about a minute or so of extra footage (if that).

3. Matt Naglieri

Matt Naglieri Second Unit

I seem to remember a scene which was cut from the dvd to make room for the new scene. A man who had nothing to do with anything was mysteriously infected with the alien virus went home feeling sick and either turned the heat or a/c on before dying. I believe Mulder and Scully investigated the death before interrogating the kids with the bikes.

Does anyone else remember this? It been a long time but I'm pretty confident it was there.

4. Cliff C

Cliff C Extra

Matt, I think the scene you're talking about took place in the sixth season premier.

5. Bill GrandPre

Bill GrandPre Cinematographer

Yeah, that was the episode "The Beginning", which was the sixth-season premiere. The fifth-season finale "The End" and the sixth-season premiere "The Beginning" bookend "Fight the Future".