What's new

Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Luckily, I'd been procrastinating getting the holder. If the coins were $2 and had somethign other than the logo and a season number, I might buy them, but no way now.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
As I understand it, you need two Xena coins in order to cross the River Styx, so, y'know, you might want them after all.

KimK

Stunt Coordinator
Now that I'm done watching season 2 I desperately need season 3. Anyone know when this is coming out? With 4 months between the first 2 sets could we hope for a january or an early febuary release..

KimK

Stunt Coordinator
I read somewhere that the show went widescreen in season 3, any chance the DVD release of season 3 will feature anamorphic widescreen?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
My understanding was they started filming widescreen in season 3, but the effects were rendered at 4:3. I'm not sure how much of a problem this would be as there was very little in the way of cg in the show. Effects started being rendered and 16:9 in season 5. Lucy says in the commentary on the finale that the finale at least is supposed to be widescreen, so hopefully they will go wide for later seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks