What's new

XBox owners rejoice! The Master - Bruce Lee is coming your way! (1 Viewer)

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Woah Nelly! Saw some screenshots - this does not look good.
Major downer - sorry for getting anyone's hopes up too high. :frowning:

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
Ahhhh, the world of movies and videogames. Here are two general trends you may have noticed:

Great video games get turned into movies, but the movies end up with fair to poor reviews.

Great movies get turned into videogames, but the videogames end up with fair to poor reviews.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Well I'm not so sure I agree with that, Masood. What about Final Fantasy? What about Tomb Raider? What about Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat 2?
Oh, wait...I am starting to see your point... ;)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I loved The Wizard and it was based on Super Mario Bros 3. Fred Savage didn't really look like Mario though...

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
Universal Interactive's track record so far, is the thoroughly lame, franchise killing Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, a charmless sequel that might look at home on 32 bit systems, but has no business being out on any next-gen box. Add, The Mummy Returns for a thoroughly undistinguished foray into videogames.

The Thing apparently takes off from where the movie ended, but, the cut-scene footage that I've seen doesn't bode well for the game. This is one of those, where you go, okay, they got an idea for a game, but, where's the game itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks