What's new

XBox One Launch Day Options (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Official Day One media apps:Here is the list of the first wave of entertainment apps for the Xbox One. You can find more apps for different countries in the link below.United States• Amazon Instant Video• Crackle• CWTV• ESPN• FOX NOW• FXNOW• HBO GO (coming soon)• Hulu Plus• Machinima• MUZU TV• Netflix• Redbox Instant by Verizon• Target Ticket• TED• The NFL on Xbox One• Twitch• Univision Deportes• Verizon FiOS TV• VUDUhttp://www.polygon.com/2013/11/8/5080210/xbox-one-apps-for-tv-and-entertainment-revealed

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I am actually a pretty huge fan of KI and I have almost zero interest in the new one. It's not made by Rare, its not made by anyone who made the original games, and its basically being used as an IP that Microsoft can try to drum up nostalgia for while also pushing a new revenue model on the XBOne. It's actually almost the same thing that Activision did with GoldenEye on the Wii.

I never played Dead Rising 1 or 2 and I haven't seen a lot of buzz about 3. Considering its out in a couple weeks, that's odd. It's probably a HUGE game with lots of craziness, but any preview that mentions it has only said, "Yup, its Dead Rising on the XBox One."

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
To be fair BOTH Microsoft and Sony have held back a TON on letting anyone show these titles in action. The floodgates just opened a bit today. You can expect the hype to build considerably next week as the blockades expire.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
500GB? We're gonna need a bigger boat. Unfortunately you are stuck with what MS allows, which sucks.
The list of games and install sizes, as composed on NeoGAF, are as follows:Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag - 20GBBattlefield 4 - 33GBCall of Duty: Ghosts - 39GBCrimson DragonDead Rising 3 - 19GBFIFA 14 - 8GBFighter Within - 9.2GBForza Motorsport 5 - 31GBJust Dance 2014 - 22GBKiller Instinct - 3.4GBLococycle - 13GBMadden NFL 25 - 12GBNBA 2K14 - 43GBNBA Live 14 - 9GBPowerstar Golf - 3.9GBRyse: Son of Rome - 34GBSkylanders: Swap Force - 15GBXbox Fitness - 246MBZoo Tycoon - 2.6GBZumba: World Party - 24GB
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=711802

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but you can delete the data for those games after you're "done" with them. I tend to play a game to completion (or what I consider to be completion) and then pretty much put it away for good. I've had to delete games off my PS3's HDD in the past before I upgraded it to a bigger drive.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I shuffle stuff all the time. At least I have the option of putting a bigger disk on the PS systems. You don't on Xbone. It's going to be annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks