1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox Nfl Fever 2003

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Glenn, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Glenn

Glenn Stunt Coordinator

Hi,

I have a new XBOX NFL Fever game that I would like to trade or sell. I am looking to try and get NFL2k3 for XBOX to play online so a trade or partial trade towards that would be my first choice. Second I would consider trades for DVDs, and last I would sell it for $30 including shipping.

Let me know via e-mail if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Glenn

2. Kevin_W

Kevin_W Second Unit

Hi Glenn, just in case you weren't aware, if its Fever 2003 you have, you will be able to play online with it using XBOX Live in November. You can even play online with it now using xb connect. At any rate, good luck with your trade. Both NFL 2K3 and Fever are good choices.
    Kevin

3. Glenn

Glenn Stunt Coordinator

Hi Kevin,

>>just in case you weren't aware, if its Fever 2003 you have, you will be able to play online with it using XBOX Live in November.

Yes, I know that but I would like to join the HTF League eventually and they are going to use, or are using already, NFL 2K3.

Thanks,
    Glenn

4. Glenn

Glenn Stunt Coordinator

Hi,
    I no longer need NFL2k3 but I am still wanting to either trade this XBOX NFL FEVER 2003 or sell it. Looking to trade for DVDs or???
    New Price to sell is $27 including shipping.
    Anyone?
    Glenn
    [email protected]