What's new

xbox names! (1 Viewer)

Frank_Lee

Agent
In Survival mode for Dead or Alive 3, I made the high scores board and was prompted to enter my name which I said was "Ein" to unlock a new player. Later when I went back to Halo to play a multiplayer game with friends, the console name was now Ein so it seems as if it can be changed. Has anyone read the instruction manual to see if they make mention of these nicknames at all? I would go take a look now but I'm away from home at the moment.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Dean,

I bet that "Crazy" XBox will be great once Crazy Taxi 3 comes out and you get to make some "Crazy" money with it.

James Nguyen

Second Unit
best name I've seen yet is my neighbor's "Toothless"..
quite amusing since the guy's a hockey player who's had more than his fair share of teeth knocked out....unfortunately, he's offseason now and actually has all his teeth currently :angry:

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
Oh yeah, Who wants to trade. HAHA.
I got "Butcher". I guess that means my system is somehow better? Like worth $1,000,000 bucks or something:D
Anyway, that seems really cool. Online Fighting or combat games and I'm known as The Butcher. This is terrific!!!!!

ChrisV

Second Unit
I felt left out way back when this thread started, so now that I have an Xbox, mine's name is "Pirate". :rolleyes

Jim Can

Stunt Coordinator
Mine is snake. I think it's the software that sets the name. Halo or DOA or others that use names and not the XBOX.

Thom B

Stunt Coordinator
Mine's Prancer. We actually noticed this a few weeks ago and I was wondering how to change it. Time to pop in DOA.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks