What's new

Xbox Live (1 Viewer)

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
Just got done connecting up my link. Started off by wasting some space on the Unreal Championshiip site. I seem to die pretty easy. But I must say it is very nice.

So question:

Are there any Auto Racing games out for Xbox Live yet? Specifically wondering if Apex or Colin Mc Racing 3 will be/ are xbox live compatible.

The only one I was able to find was GPMoto or whatever and I'm not really interested in Motorcycles.

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
PGR 2 would be nice, as thats one of my favorite Racing games right now.

I still have yet to check out Apex and CMR 3.

I guess for the time being I'll just get better at not dying while playing Unreal.

JeffMuller

Stunt Coordinator
MotoGP is quite fun though. When I tried the "original" (non-online) on the OXM disc, I wasn't thrilled with it. However, once I started using the Live Demo version of MGP, I've had a blast with it.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
MotoGP is quite fun though. When I tried the "original" (non-online) on the OXM disc, I wasn't thrilled with it. However, once I started using the Live Demo version of MGP, I've had a blast with it.
What Jeff said.

Like him, I thought that the offline experience was pretty bland/boring. Once 'Live became reality, I dusted MotoGP off and have been having a blast since beta.

And, for what it's worth, Moto has the best online setup off all the games. The lobbies are great, there's almost never any performance problems, you can always find your friends, ect...

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
MotoGP has beem my favorite Live game by far. As Derrik said, it's lobbies are the best out of any game I've played (and should really be the minimum that each game offers).

And the bike racing has been really interesting. I find that the lines you take are much more important than in any car racing game I've played. When you think you've gone around a track as fast as you possibly can, you hit your lines perfect, take one a little better than you ever have before, and shave some time off that PB. It's a great feeling, even if you can't win the race.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks