What's new

XBOX Live Oct. 7 People (1 Viewer)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Try getting the beta kit and not being able to connect!! Now THAT'S frustrating. :angry: :angry: :angry:
I think I'm going to take my Netgear hub outside and introduce it to my Mossberg 590.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Dean - I'll take my Patriots against your Rams :)
Actually, my team that I am a huge fan of is the Pack, but the Rams are my team in the HTF League. So, I'll take on those Pats with either team. ;)
Maybe I'll use the Packers and re-create Sunday's outcome. :D
As soon as I get my kit, we'll schedule a game. :emoji_thumbsup:
-Dean-

Yannick Martin

Stunt Coordinator
After checking my emails Saturday morning and finding nothing from MS, I had decided to give up:frowning: .
But, guess what was in my inbox this morning:D ...
US$40 for shipping to Canada is a lot of money but, we only live once.
Should receive my beta kit in a week or so (if UPS don't loose my package on the way:p) ).
See you all on Live...
YM

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Bah...still an Xbox live free inbox :angry:
Well I guess I'll save on the shipping. Man I'll be really pissed if someone takes the tag I want because I missed out on the beta.
Dean

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I just got mine and I'm not online with it. MotoGp is pretty sweet but I haven't been able to get a game of fever or nfl2k3 going yet. keep getting divergence. My gametag is Darius.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
My kit shipped today, and according to the e-mail, it will be here on Thursday. :emoji_thumbsup:
So, I'll be ready for a game of NFL2K3 that day after 5:00 PM Central time. :)
-Dean-

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Did any of you guys get a t-shirt packaged in with your beta kit? I didn't. I could've swore that there was supposed to be some "beta test" shirt.
Hey, gotta have the "geek-wear"! :laugh:

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Mike, it was good racing against you last night. Check your audio settings; apparently one of the known bugs is if you have your audio set to Dolby Digital and you play someone who has theirs set to stereo you will get that divergence error. You can try setting yours to stereo to see if you still get the error. Hope that's it.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
I just got mine last night - including the t-shirt! woo hoo!

Played some motogp, but I suck at it. I prefer regular racers but will spend osme time practicing.

I did play FEver again last night - 2 wins in a row! not much of a problem & I'm honing my strategies.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Woohoo!!
I just got mine today, and I ordered my kit an hour or so ago. Life is good!
I didn't bother with overnight stuff or anything, just the standard 3 day shipping. Anyone wanna play me and my dad in NBA 2K3? We REALLY suck.
:)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Sure look me up when you get it. Gamertag Darius. I have nba2k3 and nfl2k3. So far I have been very impressed with nba2k3. I played my first game against a guy in maine, I'm in Oregon. Little to no lag. Second game we played started lagging a bit partway through the 3rd quarter. But was still quite playable.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
My kit should arrive today, and I'll be using the Gamertag "Chris The Rock" or "RockMeister", if I can get them.

I have NBA2K3 & NFL2K3 already, I pretty much suck at both. I can't win consistently at the PRO level, but I'm trying.

I hope to see some of you online.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
There is quite a difference between winning on pro level and playing another human. I was suprised how responsive the online play was. It didn't feel any different then when my friends come over to play.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Alright, I got my kit sitting right next to me here at work. I'll be online and ready to go as soon as I get home. :emoji_thumbsup:
-Dean-

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
I left UPS a note to leave the package outside my door. I will be soooooooooo pissed if they don't leave it.

I almost stayed home just so I could be sure to get it today.

Thom B

Stunt Coordinator
You might want to check the delivery notice they left on the door. Mine noted that a signature was required for delivery. I changed the delivery method to pickup. I'll be getting it on the way home tonight. WooHoo!!

T

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Good news;
My wife arrived home moments ago and she reports that I did get the kit! No T-Shirt, though. Oh, and she says there's only 2 discs: The NFL Fever Disc and an XBL Setup Disc.

Which games are supposed to come with it?

C'Mon quittin' time.....C'Mon.....

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Mine hasn't shipped yet... I should have it next week sometime...

How long did it take after ordering the kit to get your confirmation(s) that it shipped?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks