What's new

Xbox Live is the Honeymoon Over? (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
When I first received my Beta test Kit a few weeks ago I played several games of NFL2K3 and all was excellent. Over the Last few nights however its a different story. I had'nt played in a bit, and it looks like the nasty divergence problem is all over the place. And frommy brief conversations with people I'm not the only one. I've yet to get past the opening kickoff. I hope it's a giltch andthings get better, Because right now the Dreamcast's 56K Modem was alot smoother.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Dave, I have found the opposite. When I first started Live I couldn't get into a game of 2K3. Now I rarely get a divergence error. Have you tried changing your Audio Options in your XBox's dashboard. They suggest setting it to stereo and not having Dolby Digital or DTS enabled. This option sucks for now and I hope they resolve it soon, but it seems to work more often for the time being. I still get a couple of them with some other testers. If you want to try some tests, add me to your friends list. Gamertag = SPAZ. I wont be on for the next week as I'll be out of town.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Howie is right - I was having the divergence error last night. I went to the dashboard and changed my audio setting to stereo - then went back to start a new NFL 2K3 game. I had a great match with a guy from New York. There was zero voice lag and the graphics were seamless. The setting change is no big deal during the beta, but must be fixed before November.
Every time I go online with my X-Box I have more fun than the last time.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Hope to see some of you out there soon!
Bryan
Gamertag: PPH2

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I read that and I'mgonna give it a try I rarely ave the sound turned that high up during the game so it's no big deal, but I agree they need to fix this by nov. By the way my Gamertag is SCARPAD add me to friends and give me a yell, be nice to have an all HTF Friends list.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
yeah, how could the honeymoon be over when the wedding hasnt even taken place yet.

you are like in the reception planning phases at this point.

Now, come Nov 30th, if they are still having problems then I would be quite pissed! (considering, unlike Sony, they are actually doing a large scale beta test etc. problems are unacceptable)

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Hey!

I just got the 'call'!!!

So, even though I was really excited when it came out, I'm a little less excited now about it. I think I'll still sign up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks