What's new

xbox Hard Drive? (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I tore apart my boys broken xbox to retrieve a disc and was wondering if the HD can be reformatted and used in a older PC. And if so how big in gigs is it?

Wes

Caveman

Grip
Real Name
Brig Tamlin
tha is all the 360 is, a hassle. bad power adaptors and iti s a moricrosoft.

Administrative Note: Trolling is strongly discouraged here. You have at least two instances of this in this section. If it continues you will be suspended. Play nice or you will be shown the door. The message has been left intact so that others can see what type of behavior will lead to eviction.

Ed B

Stunt Coordinator
HDs are very cheap now there is no reason to try to salvage a HD when you can find new units for $50. I know its still $50 but its also a brand new drive vs a unit that has been running for 3+ years.

Caveman, I think he was talking about the XBox and not the 360 which still has a small drive in it albeit its 20G.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Yes I was talking about the xbox! I referb PC's for Fauster Children and thought it might be a OK HD for an older win 98 PC. But searching it out more it looks to be a pain to unlock this HD for PC use so looks like it will end up in the trash like the other parts of the xbox!
Bought a new 360 only to find out not all games are backwards compatible, so only half our old games work! :frowning:

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks