What's new

XBOX game that the wife can play? (1 Viewer)

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Hey group,

I just picked up Namco Museum, along with the Gamestar arcade stick this past weekend. We're having a blast playing Galaga and Ms. Packman. The wife also has took a liking to Bloodwake, since its got a pretty simple 2 player version.

Can you guys think of any other similar games that I could get that the wife might like?

Thanks!
Aaron

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
The game that my EX and I played all the time was DOA3. She just loved the fact that the women kicked more ass than the men, and looked hot to boot. She was the one who wanted to buy the Beach Volleyball calender

Puzzle games are also a great hit with women.

Bill Eberhardt

Stunt Coordinator
I got my wife Monopoly Party and Eggs Mania, a Tetris like game. She enjoyed both of those. The only other games she has really liked are SSX Tricky and Nascar Thunder (both seasons).

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Fusion frenzy is pretty good. Lots of fun with a group if you have it. The only game my wife will even attempt to play.

Joe michaels

Second Unit
My Wife still likes Tetris so I got her tetris worlds.
Also they just cams out with all the old Activision Atari games (48 on one disc) for the PS2.
Also she may like Platformers like Mine does, Crash and so forth.

Steve Clark

Second Unit
My wife likes Monopoly Party, Tiger Woods and Whacked. I'll definitely second the Fuzion Frenzy pick, which my 7 year old and 5 year old can play non-stop and which now retails for $19.99. I definitely agree that Blood Wake, even though it is rated "Teen", is fun for most ages.

Ike

Screenwriter
I second Fuzion Frenzy. Do not hesitate, go pick this up! Simple, fun, easy to understand, and lots of things to do.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Outlaw Golf is a game my wife loves. It is a really good golf game and has the perfect blend of irreverence as well.

She alos like Simpsons Road Rage and just got Frogger Beyond. Not sure if she will like it as much as past Frogger outings though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks