What's new

XBox Clone Wars--Bought and Sold in 24 Hours (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I thought i posted what i thought was wrong with the game on here. If not here are a few for gameplay and other things. Ill give you a litte bit of it

1)Try logging into the game with live if you use the right or left triggers in your password. Its a game in itself
2)Unless i hosted a game, every single game i was in lagged really bad for everyone. Everyone complained about it , and it was mentioned on this board and other boards by a few people
3)The game maps to me arent that fun to play on. They arent nice looking at all, plus they are big for a game like this. Who wants to search forever for someone to kill in a deathmatch.
4)The single player game is way too easy. No still is involved at all. It auto locks on to targets
5)You can run a Republic gunship into a trade federation starship taking off and you bouce right off that sucker. Then when you bounce its annoying
6)Playing in jedi mode is the dumbest looking thing i have ever seen
7)Some vehicles they got the speeds right like the AT-AT and the republic gunship.The trade federation tanks move way too fast as does another thing i cant remember the name of at the moment

There are a few more things i didnt like. But i did like a few things i have mentioned before

1)Conquest mode would be excellent in a better done game
2)I like the live lobbies as you can kick people out
3)The lobby tells you how your connection is for games and for each person
4)I loved using the republic gunships in the single player mode. They should make a game just based on them

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Mech Assault and Ghost Recon were part of the first batch of XBL games out, but still mech assault can be played easily with exception of the room boot thing. Ghost recon was still a playable game . Thats the last of me in this post . Enjoy the game

capt

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I've taken a new Policy to Xbox games and it's basically this. I wait to pick them up. I have so little time to play and I've got so many games I've yet to delve into that I wait on most titles. I've noticed how fast the games wind up $29 or lower. Look at Splinter cell on sale for $29 this week at Best Buy. It seems like after a couple of months the games are almost half price. I'll probably pick up wolfie on Street date but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks