What's new

XBOX -- Buffy The Vampire Slayer for $9.99 (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
This is another EB Games deal -- IT IS B&M ONLY!!

I picked up a few today so the deal is HOT!!

Also A LOT of people on Anandtech have gotten in on this deal as credit goes to them for this scorcher.

Good Luck

Greg

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I got it when it went down to $30... I still regard it as my favoite non-Live XBOX game of 2002. Snap it up for $9.99 (IMHO, this game is worth $50)

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I would agree- I just finally beat Buffy the other day and think it is worth its $50.00 price tag, much less ten bucks, even if you're not a huge Buffy fan.

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
It's still $25, or at least marked as such, at my local EB. I paid full price for it anyway, so I was just looking as a matter of curiosity. :)
Travis: Being somewhat of a rabid Buffy fan, I can't really answer your question without my bias creeping in, but you might want to read some of the reviews listed at http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/5078.asp

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Gamespot voted it the best game nobody bought, and it's go the best 3-D brawling engine in the business

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Great game. Got it for Christmas and didn't put it down until I beat it. Great for Buffy fans and still a great game for those unfamiliar with the series.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Picked up my copy at EB yesterday for $9.99 as well.

I'm very happy with that price.

Glen

Bruce W

Auditioning
I just tried to get in on this deal, and it was still priced at 24.99 at my EB in GA. Maybe it will go down as the flyer gets distributed. By the way, what does B&M stand for?

I've never watched an entire Buffy episode and I thought the game was excellent. As others have mentioned the fighting engine is great.

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Bruce,

I bought Buffy at EB here in GA, south-side of Atlanta. Make sure you ask them to scan the price as it was still marked at $24.99 on the box but it did ring up at the sale price of $9.99.

Glenn

Bruce W

Auditioning
Thanks for the reply Glenn. Actually, it was the exact opposite for me. The box was marked at 9.99 in Savannah, but it rang up 24.99. Same with the Terminator and Bruce Lee. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Atl, hahaha.

Anthony.Lin

Stunt Coordinator
just got confirmation from a couple places - the price went up to $25. People say the game's worth it though... so... i might just go ahead and pick that up

Beau B

Stunt Coordinator
My EB in Northwest, Indiana has Buffy and the Terminator
back up to $24.99. They said it was a Special in store sale last week only. I even had them scan to be sure. Metal Gear Solid: Substance was $19.99 though.

Beau

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks