What's new

xbox and cdr compatability (1 Viewer)

James Nguyen

Second Unit
here's a nifty link where people have started to submit various brands of CDR and CDRW discs and their results with getting them to be recognized by their xbox..
all entries specify the brand and media name, the application used to burn, the speed burned and the results..
quite handy. :)
Link Removed

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Dont all brands of CDRW's work?? I have used several types of CDRW's, burned with CDRWin and WinXP Media Player, and it has always worked.

Jeff

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Any idea on what's the cheapest CDR that works for XBox? I know Spinco works but those are supposed to be expensive.

James Nguyen

Second Unit
I've found PNY cdr media for quite cheap locally here.... I'm goign to try a burn later tonight or over the weekend to test it out and see if I can confirm what the web site is reporting right now....

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Can you burn MP3s and use them with a CDRW in the Xbox or do they have to be wav files. Also, what about WMA format, can that be used?

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
I've used various CDR's and none of them have worked. I've even tried using a Trance CD that I borrowed from a friend(which he bought from a CD store) and that didn't work...it's some sort of independent release if that explains anything.

Every other retail CD works though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks