What's new

XBOX and 2 games (1 Viewer)

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
My brother is selling his XBOX with Halo and NBA Inside Drive 2002 for $250, which includes shipping. Leave a post if you're interested.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
No one is interested, or is the asking price too much? How much is reasonable if you are interested?

John Chow

Second Unit
Well, I'm not interested, but considering the MSRP on the Xbox dropped to $199.99, then $225 isn't necessarily a good deal if you don't care about the two games included.

Tim Tan

Auditioning
i'm interested but can you ship it to the philippines???? can you check first???? thanks email me or send me a pm

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
I'm sure most would definetly want Halo, don't know about Inside Drive. I can do $200 including shipping for XBOX and just Halo if anyone wanted that.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
TIM: It would cost roughly $50 to ship to the Philippines. I wouldn't mind, but the price would obviously have to be raised in order to compensate for the high shipping costs. If you're interested still, I'd say $275 would be the asking price due to the shipping.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Adam, I already have ~$110 in my paypal account thanks to my X-box fundraiser and am considering just paying the rest from my CC in paypal for your brother's X-box. But I have some questions.
What condition is the x-box in and does he still have the box it came in?
How long has your bro had it?
How many controllers come with it?
What cables will it come with?
And about price, if all of the above questions are answered the way I hope :D, what price for X-box and Halo including shipping?
Thanks

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Jeffrey Noel: My apologies for the long wait, but the XBOX and Halo have been sold. Good luck on your quest for one though!

NBA Inside Drive 2002 has also been sold.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Jeffrey Noel: The buyer has backed out, so if you're interested still, email me and we can discuss the price and details.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Adam, I think I'm going to wait and buy one at a later time from a store. I've heard by many people that the X-box sometimes has problems and needs to be returned, so I'd like to be able to do this.

Thanks anyway, and best of luck in selling it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks