dudmleh522

Grip
Real Name
James
which one do you guys is the best in graphic, gameplay, speed wise

i'm looking for real racing simulation games and some fun rpg games

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
haha ohhh man, you have just opened up a huge debate.

Okay so before I give my opinion I just want everyone to know that i own BOTH systems. I have 2 xbox 360's, (a premium, and a new elite), the HD-DVD add on, and the 60 gb ps3. Both are connected to a 5.1 sound system and via HDMI to a 42 inch 1080p tv.

Anyways, I've had them both since their respective launches. I own at least 10 games for the 360, and I own 1 game for the Ps3. I love the 360's controller, the Ps3's seems VERY light to me. I love the achievement system on 360 (and I don't mind paying 50 dollars a year for Live), and I'm eagerly awaiting PS Home to see if it can compete. I buy games for the 360 over the Ps3 because of the achievements, Live, and the controller.

I've seen games on both and cannot honestly tell you there is a difference in graphics AT ALL.

Gameplay depends on games of course, and the 360 obviously has a deeper library due to its older life.

Speed wise....not sure what you mean here. If anything, Ps3 games take longer to load b/c of the Blu-Ray format.

With regards to your two game choices, I honestly cannot say I'm a fan of either genre, but as a CASUAL fan, when I think of racing simulation, I think of Gran Turismo (a Ps3 exclusive) and for RPG's I think of Square and the Playstation name. So there you go.

You might be asking why I bought a Ps3 at all....well, I wanted a Blu Ray player. A standalone player is 1000 dollars. A Ps3 is 600 + a video game player. For a college student, this was an easy decision.

Those are my thoughts on the matter. I tell all my friends to buy 360's before Ps3's, but thats just my opinion. Maybe someone who has more experience in your game genre's could help you out?

BTW whenever you decide, my GT on both systems is:

CarpeD1em500

dudmleh522

Grip
Real Name
James
Mike~Sileck,
thanks for great response i love grand turismo games. that means i should get ps3 lol for my personal opinions i do not like FPS games for gameing system.
i prefer using keyboard and mouse (for free look with smoothness)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks