What's new

Xbox 360 on November 22 (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Im going for upper package with the wireless controllers. But Im definitely not going with the $700 EB Games package.
Thats wau to expensive for one day.
Im trying to make as big of a dent in the pre order as I can before it comes out so I dont have to shell out that much on release.

JackKay

Second Unit
I pre-orderd today but it's coming on the second shipment. Is it true that the 360 already can't make all of it's pre-order shipments? Or is it something else?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member

No, it's not true. What's true is that certain stores won't get enough in their initial shipments. The big box stores (e.g. Best Buy, Walmart etc) will have machines available on launch day without preorders.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I was debating taking some days off over thanksgiving it just made up my mind...

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
I pre-ordered the EB Games ultimate bundle today, but they can't confirm yet when it will be shipped.
Jackay, where did you pre-order from?

JackKay

Second Unit
JoseEduardo

Game Crazy (Hollywood Video) in Seattle. I called a EB Games here in town and it was the same 2nd shipment story.

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Thanks for your reply Jackkay.
Yes I went to my local EB and they told me the same story, 2nd shipment but definetively before xmas....
We'll see....

Users who are viewing this thread