What's new

xbconnect question (1 Viewer)

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
This may be more suitable for the PC forum, but can go either way.

A friend and I use xbconnect to play system link games together and have had great success with it so far. The only "problem" we have is communicating during a game. I hate to tie the phone up since we might play for hours at a time.

Has anyone had any success using a 3rd party voice chat program while playing online games (of any kind)? I've downloaded a couple of free programs, but haven't been able to try them yet. I'm wondering what kind of bandwidth these types of apps eat up. I'd hate for it to affect my game connection, but really would like a way to utilize a PC headset for communication with my friend.

Any experience or suggestions?

BTW, another main concern is that the program be free. :) Not looking for a subscription.

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
I've checked it out, but I wasn't able to tell if were a stand alone product or not. It gives a list of games that it's "compatible" with, but I'm guessing those are the ones that are programmed to work with that app?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks