What's new

X-Rite Calibration Hardware Trade-In Offer (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I've been looking at updating my monitor calibration hardware/software and saw X-Rite just announced a rebate in conjunction with a calibrator hardware trade-in program. This is 1) great timing and 2) a great idea since all my upgrade scenarios involve investing in both new hardware and software, leaving me with a functioning, but ultimately incompatible, puck.

Check out B&H's listing for the ColorMunki Display and click on the link about more rebates:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/798928-REG/X_Rite_CMUNDIS_ColorMunki_Display.html

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I have not tried the X-Rite product, but it gets decent reviews. I get good results with the Datacolor Spyder3, and have not seen the need to upgrade to their version 4 so far.

I am thinking about upgrading my monitor, though. My wife is using an old, cheap 4x3 LCD screen, so I was thinking of upgrading my Samsung LCD to one of the Dell U2414 models and giving her my display.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks