What's new

X-Mens Nightcrawler Pic on AICN (1 Viewer)

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Don't you hate it when you bend down and your pants split!!:D
Thanks for the link!

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
What's the deal with those pants? Or the clothes in general? In the comics, Nightcrawler's a stylish, lady-killin' kind of guy.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
I'm sorry, but you're dillusional Patrick. Cummings is going to be awesome in this part. I think he starts out the film in a gypsy circus or something, which is where this outfit is from. Anyway, I can't wait to see the new uniforms everyone is wearing.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
He was always from the circus wasn't he? Doing gymnastics till someone killed his parents or something? Can't remember the details.
I agree that the makeup looks too oil-based and fake in that photo, but that has little to do with how it will look on film under alternate lighting and with touch-ups to the make-up process.
Of course considering how they are moving along with everything, most of his stuff may even be on film already. :)
When is trailer 2? I'm sick of waiting. ;) What, they want to finish filming first? Outrage. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks