X-Men2 video format

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Cristiano Leal, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Cristiano Leal

...In Brazil!

Yeah, unfortunately, the Brazilian division of Fox Home Video just announced that this title will be released here in this screen format.

Well, Warner has censured Once Upon a Time in America in Brazil and released both Hery Potter movies in 4X3... Columbia released Spiderman in 4X3... And now, Fox...

And we, Brazilian consumers, are still treated like second-class consumers...

Sorry about the tone of this message but I cannot help to feel very autraged by all this..

Could anybody here tell me if Fox's Pete Stadon has any e-mail so I could at least complain to him, since Fox in Brazil doesn't have any e-mail address for me to write to?

Cristiano Leal[​IMG]

2. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Screenwriter

I don't believe Mr. Staddon has much to do with Fox Brazil anyway... Why don't just buy the North American Version??? If you want to complain, just try and email Fox Home Video, they might redirect you to the branch in Brazil.
    Finally, I think the title is misleading, and I believe this belongs in regional DVD!

3. Sergio Martorel

Sergio Martorel Second Unit

This false and unchecked rumour, started by the brazilian site DVD Magazine (that rarely, if ever, checks its sources), was already debunked. The brazilian edition of X2 WILL be widescreen.

4. Sergio Martorel

Sergio Martorel Second Unit

Quick update: DVD Magazine finally realized the error of their ways and removed the lying note from their site.

Oh, and yes, Fox Brazil DOES have an e-mail for ppl to complain. It´s on the backcovers of their most recent releases.

5. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    There is a regional DVD forum for this discussion. [​IMG]

6. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

Thread moved. Also, the title has been edited, since the original title, "X-Men2 will be 4X3 only!", is both misleading and, as it now appears, inaccurate.

M.

7. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer