What's new

X-MEN Legends?? (1 Viewer)

Kevin G.

Second Unit
Okay, been playing this for a while...not gettin' anywhere fast. my 7-year old is actually the one that killed Pyro.
Q. When will my characters develop different special moves?
Wolverine, Cyke, Iceman, and Storm are all at level 7
is there an easier way to jump levels?
Don't wanna go for cheats yet... but gettin' there.
Saw a post that someone finished this in 20 hours...I find that hard to believe!!!!

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
What kind of problems in particular are you having?

For a early XP boost, practice in the Danger Room, will also let you learn your characters a bit better.

Check your stats and skill tree for your available skills, by level 7 you should have already been in there and assigned some attribute points as well.

As for cheats, the only one, (to my knowledge) is for extra costumes, so don't count on making the game easier.

Kevin G.

Second Unit
THanks,
Did go as far as I could in danger room, but so far only found two extra danger room discs, I'm in the Ice Tunnels, just after Pyro.
Also, cannot access the sparring, mode. Tells me I'm not far enough along in the game to use this feature.

UH, what?
I did note that Rogue could use Wolvie and do a "fastball special" though, That was kinda cool!!
thanks again

Kevin

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Kevin, you do know how to "upgrade" the characters, right? Each time a character "levels up", hit 'back' on the Xbox, and it brings up a screen showing the four current characters. Choose the one that's leveled up & press 'Y'. You can spend points on upgrading their stats on the initial screen, and then hit "right" to move to the next screen where you can "buy" additional attacks & upgrades.

It sounds like you're not doing that...

Kevin G.

Second Unit
yeah, I had no idea, I read the book and really didn't see any mention of that...These manuals are kinda vague.
So I can buy power upgrades?
Maybe I just missed it...
I'll try tonite, Thanks.

Kevin G.

Second Unit
Update: Played last night and...WOW!!!!!! It's a new game!!!!
So far just letting the computer pick the upgrades...may delve a little deeper when I got time.
Thanks dudes!!!

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member

Stat management is the heart and soul of the RPG. Bigger games have more depth in the numbers and attributes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks