What's new

X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST WON'T PLAY. WHY? (1 Viewer)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Purchases a 50' cat6 cable and moved my 4 port switch to the ht rack and the Denon DBP-1611UD bluray player had an update and bam Days Of Future Past plays. Update barely took 2 minutes via wired network and now I just need to buy a new 4 port giga switch to replace the one I moved.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]I loved to movie but how in the world did the professor end up in the future when he died?[/SIZE]

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Go back and watch the end of X-Men: The Last Stand
DOFP relies on the premise that Xavier had a twin who had been comatose since birth and that Xavier simply transferred his "consciousness" into this empty vessel. Frankly, I find that the film works best if you consider it as a giant History Eraser Button.
05-01-09Stimpy-777068.jpg

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Oppo has released a new firmware for the BDP-83 that fixes the "wrong disc" issue. If set up to the player should notify you of the update when the tray is opened. Downloaded it this evening and the disc plays now. Thank you Oppo for the fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks