What's new

X-Men 2 trailer online (1 Viewer)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
Wow, that's, ummmmm, interesting. It's almost the exact same "trailer" that they released after about only two weeks of shooting, with a few more scenes thrown in. I'd have thought they'd have made one with a bit more polish, particularly that last shot of Wolverine. Oh well, still cool.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Any way of saving it? I tried saving the one at apple but can't. Anyone know how?

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Adam. I tried that earlier but my PC at work doesn't seem to keep anything in my Temporary Internet Files Folder? I'm running NT at work so maybe that has something to do with it?
Great Trailer though!:emoji_thumbsup:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Micheal: I run Win 2000 pro on my current machine, which should be similiar to win NT since it's built on NT technology. They should still store them under your temp. internet files, but they're probably in a seperate folder under your login. Or perhaps your work quicktime has been set not to cache the files. Regardless, it seems like you got it figured out on your home pc anyway, so I'm glad I could be of help, if I was:)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Thanks for the help Adam. Saving it at home is not a problem but at work it's a different story. I have it set to cache the file but can't find it on my work PC. No matter. I have it at home so I'm happy. :D
Thanks again.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Well the new trailer in front of Daredevil is even cooler. You get to see Colossus transform, Pryo and Iceman do their thing, Nightcrawler has some quick shots and at least one line of dialog, some Deathstryke action...

This film looks very promising. I can see it being better than the first.

Also I noticed that Senator Kelly is back.

Oh, and Rogue kissing Iceman. Pretty cool stuff.

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit
Awww...damn you for resurrecting this thread. :frowning:
Thought for a second there that the new X-Men trailer was online. I saw it last night before Daredevil and it just looked utterly cool. Great shots of Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman and Lady Deathstrike in action.

David Rogers

Supporting Actor
It's attached to Daredevil, and it's worth the price of admission. Or a download. Awesome trailer. Lots of great shots, shows all the major characters (including powers for most if not all), and has some killer shots of Jackman as a walking breathing Wolverine.
Oh. Yeah. :emoji_thumbsup:

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
the new DD trailer was great. Best part of the DD movie.

Looks like they really cut loose with the mutants powers in this movie. No more introducing the characters, just xmen action.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
And on the X2 preview on the XMen 1.5 DVD Jackman says that fans wanted him to go bezerker and they get it with X2.

I'm pretty excited with the bits of Nightcrawler that we've seen. I think Alan will be good in the role based on the bits we've seen so far (trailer and DVD).

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I don't think that's Colossus, Seth. I don't think the big Russian is in this film. I think that shot is Bobby "icing up".

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I'll correct myself...Colossus IS in it. So, was that what that was? I need to see it again...and I ain't payin' for Daredevil to do it.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Colossus is in the trailer...sheathing himself in metal too!
This trailer kicks ass on too many levels. The best trailer I have seen in a while. Cannot wait for this movie. Now all I want is a quicktime version, as this crappy WMV version is not good enough...but damn what I can see is mouth watering...
and what Wolvie does at the end...heheheh

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks