X-Live NFL 2K3 - League? Tournaments? Let's do it!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Weinberg, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Ghost Recon is very cool and Unreal Championship is great in small doses, but I LOVE NFL 2K3. I figure many of you guys probably do too, so I thought maybe we could organize some competitions.

Maybe split up into two divisions and have "Best of Three" matchups, or just set up a tournament bracket.

Obviously we'll have to be flexible with everyone's schedule, but it's worth a shot.

Lemme know.

2. WillY

WillY Stunt Coordinator

There is another thread about a league already set up with about 20 teams.

I like the idea of divisions and keeping a format close to the NFL (we don't have to have the same teams in the divisions, but having them would be cool). Maybe we can push for it.

3. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Thanks Will. I should have known to do a search, but I figured if there was an active league, the post would have shown up on Page 1.

I'm off to check it out now...

4. JasonKrol

JasonKrol Supporting Actor

I will also be hosting NFL 2k3 tournaments on my website very soon (just need a few final bugs worked out).
    In the meantime, you can hit the site and checkout the existing Madden tournament that has been going on.
    There will also be some NFL Fever, Unreal, and MechAssault tournaments. Once I get the team based aspect of the tournaments worked out, those will be up as well for games like Ghost Recon, Unreal CTF, etc.
    http://www.ocgn.com is the Url.