TravisR

Senior HTF Member

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Redoing X-Files would be much cheaper, much much cheaper than Trek. Primarily because their are limited amounts of special effect shots in comparison to how many were in Trek.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
mattCR said:
Redoing X-Files would be much cheaper, much much cheaper than Trek. Primarily because their are limited amounts of special effect shots in comparison to how many were in Trek.
That's very true. I'm a huge of The X-Files so it'd be a dream come true for it to come to Blu-ray but I think the show's heyday has come and gone so I hope Fox doesn't think they can sell it with a Star Trek-level MSRP.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'd love to see all the seasons come out and also for them to redo the first film with a new 4K film scan, the first film has a few issues on blu ray which are likely down to an older master being used since Fox tend to do a good job when the master they have is newer.

:EDIT: I also want a new movie made.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Yeah X-files rarely used digital effects since it rarely had flying saucers on the show. And IIRC the final season was rendered in hd to begin with anyway.

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
FoxyMulder said:
I also want a new movie made.
I really thought we'd get a new one in December, since according to the series finale ("The Truth"), the re-colonization/invasion date was 12/22/2012. Missed opportunity....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks