1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

X Files The Movie

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Darren Lewis, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Darren Lewis

Darren Lewis Supporting Actor

Could somebody tell me where this fits into the series. I've been led to believe it's inbetween season 5 & 6?

Thanks.

2. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

That's correct.

M.

3. Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler Producer

Right on target. Season 6 opens with a plot that only really makes sense if you had seen the movie.

4. Chris Atkins

Chris Atkins Producer

I'm really surprised they didn't do another movie already...I always thought the X-Files would transition to the big screen similarly to the Star Trek series.

5. Darren Lewis

Darren Lewis Supporting Actor

Thanks.

I'm working my way through the series on DVD - just started season 4 last weekend, and I wanted to make sure I watch them in order to get the plot.

I drifted away from the show when it was on TV but I'm back into now in a big way. I haven't seen many of the later ones and I don't know the ending, so I'm looking forward to it.

Season 6 is released on DVD in the UK in mid March so I'm saving now to order it [​IMG]

6. Dennis Pagoulatos

Dennis Pagoulatos Supporting Actor

Dennis
    I don't claim to be an X-Files expert...but doesn't David Duchovny hate "The X-Files"? And he left the show because he hated doing it, bad-mouthed Chris Carter endlessly, and swore he'd never be involved with it again? If that's true...then I'm not surprised that the films didn't continue. Unless they get him back with Gillian Anderson, what would be the point?

-Dennis

7. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Stunt Coordinator

Rumours keep floating around about another X-Files movie going into production soon. Chris Carter has said that it'll be a stand alone movie and that he'd like to release it in 2005. If both Duchovny and Anderson are back I'll be there opening day.

8. James T

James T Screenwriter

9. Kami

Kami Screenwriter