What's new

X-Files Summary (1 Viewer)

JonS

Stunt Coordinator
I havn't watched any of the xfiles episodes this season. Mainly because I thought the ones at the end of last season really sucked without Mulder. But, I am getting anxious about the series finale and want to start watching them again. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a summary of everything that has happened this season so far. Right now I am watching tonights episode and i am very very confused. Thanks a bunch.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I'll just list a few things that come to mind, but this is by no means comprehensive.

-The biggest issue this season Scully's baby. I'm not 100% sure how she got pregnant in the first place, but I think it had something to do with the implant the govt/aliens put in her when they abducted her. There is a good chance this baby is part alien.

-A spaceship, or a piece of a spaceship was found last season with alien writing on it. This season, they analysed it and concluded that it contains religious texts from all over the world, suggesting that the aliens had a significant role in guiding human civilisation.

-There was also a cult that kidnapped the baby, believing it to be a future messianic figure that would lead the aliens to take over the world (which I guess they that was a good thing). They feared Mulder was the only person who could destroy the baby and wanted Scully to tell them where he was.

-No one, including me or Scully, no where Mulder is or what he's up to.

-Dogget (T-1000) lost his sone 9 years ago. That mystery will be addressed next week, according to the trailers.

-Last week, Jeffrey Spender, Cigarette Smoking Man's son from last season, busted into the agents' office. After being shot in the head last season, they saved him and injected him with some alien stuff, so he looks all freaky and gross. He injected Scully's baby with some metal that is supposed to keep him from being alien and therefore make him worthless to the conspirators. He did this as an act of revenge against his father, who used him and shot him. Scully gave up the baby for adoption to keep him safe.

-The Lone Gunmen are dead.

-According to Jeffrey Spender, Cigarette Smoking Man is Mulder's father, making Spender and Mulder half-brothers.

-There's also a whole thing about alien super soldiers, which has something to do with their planned invasion/colonisation.

I'm sure there's a lot more, but maybe this'll give you a rough idea of some stuff that's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks