What's new

X-Files Season 4: Anyone gotten from TAU yet? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've gotten through both times I called (around 3 p.m. EST).

TAU said they have re-sent the package, so I'm now waiting on that second package.

Evan, your credit card statement should show you the amount you were charged in $US dollars.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Still nothing received here in Boston.

I called on Monday 3rd and was told a replacement would go out that night, but so far nada.

Bleddyn

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
I finally called TAU last Thursday (12/7) and reported that my order, shipped on 11/11, was also m.i.a. They said I should receive my replacement in "5 or 6 days" but so far it, too, has failed to show up. I am not really blaming them for whatever went wrong the first time or for the slowness of the mail at the moment, but this really has made me rethink buying from Canada. I bought my season 3 set from a different Canadian e-tailer and had not a single problem and it came in about 7 days time from the date shipped. Very weird.

Deborah

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
2 Mondays ago, I called to let them know that I never received the box set. Thay asked me to wait one more week.

1 Monday ago, I called to let them know I still hadn't received the box set, and they told me that they went ahead and shipped out a replacement copy to me.

On Wednesday this week, I finally received my X-Files Season 4 box from TAU. I couldn't tell by the postmark if it was the original shipment or the replacement shipment, I think it was the replacement shipment.

I have never had problems reaching them by the phone, but I called them around 3 p.m. EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks